So glad you are here.
The Refresh blog is a communal blog for women with the intention of pointing each other to Jesus and His heart for His daughters.
We are honored that you are partnering with us to write a post. Before you get started, please read and follow the guidelines below.
Refresh Blog Guidelines
- Keep your post under 750 words.
- Point the heart of the post back to Jesus and His finished work done in you.
- Create a bio for your post. It should be in 3rd person and be about 3-4 sentences giving the reader a snapshot into you. Let us know if you need help with this.
- Provide a visual/picture to go with your post that is consistent with the Refresh brand. We reserve the right to change the picture, but we commit that we will do everything to make your post look great. (When looking for a picture think: light, airy, minimal faces, more abstract, clean, simple). A great free resource is www.unsplash.com or www.pexels.com. See example pictures.
- Include a headshot.
- Have someone edit your post before submitting it.
- A Refresh content editor will contact you via email after submitting, will read through for content and if there are any content or edits made we will send back to you for your approval and/or thoughts.
- Our big focus at Refresh is to awaken dreams and activate purpose. At the end of each post, please pose a question to the reader to activate them in thought and prayer in regards to your post. Leave them something to chew on the rest of the day. Example, "what is the Lord speaking to you? Or what are some areas you struggle with or tend to get frustrated?"
- Have fun! Ask the Lord for inspiration. Share what is within you. We love diversity!
- When you have all the above guidelines together, please email your blog package to your Refresh Blog content editor.